Printing Green: A Commitment to Integrity
• Digitally printed with water-based latex inks which deliver outstanding image quality, consistency, and durability
• Our inks are odorless and meet high standards of environmental responsibility
• UL ECOLOGO ® Certified for reduced environmental impact
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD ® Certified for low chemical emissions
• Prints meet AgBB criteria for low VOC emissions
• Traditional paper hand-feel / Smooth print surface / Matte finish to minimize glare
• Class A Fire-rated based on the ASTM-E84 standard testing for smoke generation and flame spread
• Suitable for residential and low-traffic commercial locations
• FSC Certified ensuring responsible use of forest resources certified by a third party
• Coated with water-based, Titanium Dioxide clay coating for superior opacity and strippability
How to Order:
Wallpaper is sold by the single roll. However, it is packaged and shipped in continuous yardage, with up to 50 yards on a bolt. As these designs have a very large repeat, square footage is not generally a good indicator of how much wallpaper you will need for your project. Here are some tips to help you choose the best paper for your space, and order the correct amount.
I strongly recommend hiring a professional paperhanger to install these luxury papers. Ricci Studio works with the Wallpaper Hangers Association to ensure superior craftsmanship of your installation. Calculating the roll count is part of the service that a professional installer provides, and they should be able to calculate this information for you using the product information provided for each design.
Your wallpaper will arrive untrimmed. This means that your installer will need to trim the selvage edges off of the sides of the wallpaper prior to installing. Untrimmed wallpaper allows for a perfect pattern match and installation, and prevents any likelihood of any roll-end damage during delivery or handling. Many high-quality wallpapers are provided untrimmed, but it is always a good idea to ask your installer if they have experience with untrimmed wallpapers.
30" paper trims to 27" width
60" paper trims to 57" width
I also recommend seeing the color of your paper in person, as computer monitors may not give an accurate representation. I offer up to 5 complimentary 8x10" samples to help you choose the best paper for your space. Larger samples are available upon request for a fee.
Each roll is made to order, and delivers in 4-6 weeks. Should goods arrive damaged, we are happy to exchange or refund the order within 14 days of delivery. Please inspect your wallpaper prior to hanging; Ricci Studio is not responsible for wallpaper that has been hung on the wall, or damaged during installation. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing your order.